I need a script for Google forms that allow me to order units of a product.
1. The form will have:
- Name field
- Email field
- Text showing the available stock
- Number of units to order (never bigger than the stock)
2. The variable "stock" will be stored in the same Google sheet generated by the form.
3. Once the form is sent, both form owner and costumer will receive an email with a confirmation that show the detail sent (name, email, available stock before ordering, units ordered)
4. Code to insert the available stock in a website.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions