Company is working in resale and has different sales people working on the field. Company uses Google Suite Apps for Business like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc. We have Google App Maker application based on Partner Management template. Additionally it also includes calendar and visit planning.
[login to view URL]
The main goal is to make a central Partner Management app which would also include basic customer history (mails (Gmail), calls (Calendar), visits (Calendar), etc.) and visit planning. Partner Management template already supports adding new Company and additional Contacts for each Company.
Main app features:
1. Adding new company (already included in base template). Companies have additional fields Region and Rank (A, B, C). Each sales person is responsible for one region and each company has one sales person responsible
2. Adding new contact for each company (already included in base template)
3. Sync with Google Contacts
4. Sync Calendar events (each sales person makes a meeting schedule in Google Calendar)
5. Sync additional Calendar as Phone Calls (phone calls are synced for each sales person on their Android mobile devices with Google calendar. For each sales person there is additional calendar called Calls.)
6. Visit planning. Adding additional view where sales person can plan their visits. Planned visits should be synced with their Google Calendar. App should also suggest sales person what visits to plan (according to never visited, visited more then 1 month ago, etc.)
7. Reporting. Reporting should include number of calls for each sales person, number of interactions with Customers, never visited Customers, most visited Customers, etc.)
Developer should be fluent in English and should be responsive.
Hi, Hope you are doing well! I am professional mobile app developer and experienced a lot with google map. I am very interested in this project. Hope to work with you. Best Regards