I have got some issues on my Amazon Alexa Project.
I am sure it's not a big issue.
I have created a skill to play an aac stream.
I have modified and uploaded the skill to an amazon lambda service.
I have tested the skill using the amazon developer console.
The skill does not produce the result that I am after using the amazon developer console test.
I need help finding errors and finishing the skill.
If you are interested in this project you must have experience developing Alexa apps.
My budget is below than $ 50.
If you agree with my budget, bid.
I am ready to work on your project. I have good experience in working on Alexa Skills. It wont take much time to debug and fix the issue. Please do message me for information.
Hello! I am an experienced Alexa skill developer with multiple published skills. Send me the code on Lambda as well as there JSON code for the ASK project and I'll get it fixed for you.
Hi I have prior experience of building over 60+ audio skills for Alexa and in total more than 190 Alexa skills. I can help out with your problem. Let me know what the issue is.
I have worked at [login to view URL] developing Alexa Skills for the Alexa Device as a Software Engineer at Amazon. I also have experience developing Alexa Skills on my own personal projects.