I am looking to have an application created in Eclipse which can run on Windows and MacOS.
This application needs to be well built - errors caught, UI smooth and complete, SSH sessions connect and disconnect nicely, SSH failures to connect or disconnect after connecting is handled well on both Windows and OSX.
This application is similar to iTerm2 - [url removed, login to view]
Here are the specs:
- Java is packaged (does not require the user to install Java)
- Automatically checks for updates and re-launches new version if the user chooses "yes"
- Runs on Windows and MacOS
- Tabbed SSH terminals
- Needs to connect to IP or DNS names
- Needs to connect using SSH keys
- Name of tab = name of connection from tree view
- If SSH session disconnects - title of tab changes to tab name + " - Disconnected."
- Left side is tree view of SSH connections
- Tree stored as JSON
- Stores - Name, IP/DNS, and optional SSH key file path
- Double-clicking Tree entry launches SSH connection
- Tree view supports drag/drop of elements
- User can create folders in tree view
- Updates to tree view should be saved to JSON file immediately on every change
- Google oAuth login
- When logged into Google shows Google email address in the application title bar
- Has logout option
- Has login option