1. Entire Selenium Environment setup which includes Selenium IDE version 220.127.116.11, Browser to be used for execution: Firefox 61.0.1(windows bit OS) and chrome (latest version)
2. Data Driven Framework(Read test data from excel) and use it for test script execution
3. Is Key word driven Framework possible? If Yes, then train with Practical examples
4. How to develop a Hybrid Framework(Which can be used across projects that are implemented in technologies C, C++, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, Java, J2EE, SAP, MainFrame)
5. How to automate mobile applications that are built in Android
6. Test Reports to be in a word document. For example, the result report to be like Step 1: Login to Bank Website using user name and password then take screenshot before pressing the submit button.
Step 2: After pressing the Submit button, Customer Account Page logged in successfully message should appear with screenshot.
7. Also you have to fix the issue that is attached with titled "Selenium_Menu_Missing_Issue"
Additional notes: I am specifically looking for an Expert who is excellent in Providing training with sklills - Selenium(Java) + Eclipse + Maven + Java script. How to develop Data Driven Framework + Hybrid driven Framework + Test NG Framework + Keyword driven Framework(if it is possible in Selenium). Page Object Model. Parametarization + Log4j Logging + Exception Handling + Excellent hands-on using Regular expressions. I need a user manual document as well which must contain step by step procedure how to install selenium IDE, Webdriver, Grid and other stuffs. I need 100 percent Practical sessions as I had through multiple Selenium Tutorials and power point slides.
Point#5: I am removing this from my requirement scope - How to automate mobile applications that are built in Android?