Im looking for a web developer with experience in Datatables Editor, Java Servelets and Postgress to create 2 web pages. These pages are later going to be integrated into an existing website and I will provide you with the base CSS. The default Datatables style is similar to my website and only minimal changes to the default Datatables Style are needed. The entire work must be done in Eclipse (Dynamic Web application with Maven) and should run on Tomcat.
- Read/Edit/add/remove data from Postgres db table
- Data should be displayed/edited similar to Data tables "Simple bubble editing" sample code
- All requests must be done through jQuery and Java Servlets (I will provide template/sample Servlet and JS codes to use)
- Write Java codes to integrate with Datatables. This must be done in accordance to Datatables Client/Server manual ([login to view URL]). I will provide some starter Servlet Codes
- Fields in the Datatables view are String, Dates with Date with Datepickers, dropdown and check marks etc.
- The code must be clean, fully commented and written in a way that can easily be used for other similar pages and table structures
- Need to be able to load data to the DB using CSV file. This feature has to be done using Datatables CSV import extension ([login to view URL])
- Table must be sortable by column
- Search function is needed (Comes with DataTables)
- Read/Edit multiple db tables in one page
- Layout should be similar to Datatables "Standalone Bubble Editing". See [login to view URL] for more details
- No CSV upload needed for this page
- Search and Sort are not needed for this page
- All other details are same as Page 1
I have gone through the Datatables links and I can do both the web pages using Java Servlets. I also have worked in many Java J2EE projects with Eclipse and Tomcat. I am also a Sun Certified Java developer. Thanks
I have been programming in java from last 5 years and developed many projects in java from scratch. I find myself suitable for this job. I can help you in this. If you want to continue, connect with me in message box.