We are looking for some Ionic/Angular/Firebase expert to code for us an App that should work as Web, PWA and App for iOS and Android.
The app is really easy:
- Login: Users have to log in in order to use the app. It should implement Authorization using Firebase Auth using Email as well as federated identity providers offered by Firebase Auth like Facebook, Google, Twitter and GitHub.
- The App consist only on five different todo lists. All five list must be represented on the same page. You can add items to each of those list, edit the items, remove them or mark them as completed. You can also move elements from one list to the other using drag and drop.
- The Items of the lists are saved in local storage and also sent to Firebase (you are free to use Cloud Firestore or Realtime Database, one of both) in order to synchronize the list with other devices the user may be logged in. It is very important to use local storage first and use the sync with firebase only in background in order to allow the user to use the app if offline.
- There are no special needs or request about design. Only that it must be really clean and minimalistic: everything should requires as less clicks as possible and be easy to understand and to use.
- Use last version of Ionic with Angular using Typescript
- Use only Firebase for Auth and Database and Hosting
- The code must be clean, well documented and following the proper standards/conventions
- We will use GitHub or Bitbucket to manage the code
I will create the firebase account and invite you as developer so that you can configure everything.
Please, apply only if you have experience with Ionic, Angular and Firebase and you can produce well documented, well structured and easy to read code.
Give us an estimation of the hours you would need to build this. We would like to work dividing everything on milestones:
- Creating Ionic App with lists using local storage
- Implementing Firebase Auth with all possible federated providers (FB, Google, Twitter, GitHub)
- Implementing Sync on background using Firebase DB (Cloud Firestore or Realtime Database)
- Adapting it as a PWA (it should pass the Lighthouse Test: [login to view URL])