SEO & Link Building Specialist
30 days project.
The SEO and link building specialist will work to enhance our SEO and link building capabilities. You will be responsible for researching links to a variety of senior/health/medical-based websites, using Ethical SEO (White Hat SEO) and search engine approved methods, creating brand awareness, researching opportunities and driving trackable results.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate, knowledgeable and results-oriented about SEO, who enjoys keeping up on industry development and is eager to find niche clientele to partner up with. A successful candidate will be able to build a strong contact list and research new opportunities for relationships across multiple websites and campaigns. Direct Verbal and Written communication skills in English is critical. English proficiency critical. 99% of our customers are USA-based so target all relationships in USA.
Candidate will ensure complete White Hat and Manual On Page and Off Page SEO for high and stable ranking. Candidate will engage in Outreach for backlinks to ensure best practice for getting unique and high-quality backlinks. All links will relevant to our site.
• Identifying relevant content that can be interesting for outreach
• Creating a list of niche sites/blogs,
• Conducting positive and effective Outreach,
• Outreach includes Twitter, Facebook and commenting on articles and more,
• Candidate will provide weekly/regular detailed reports of their efforts,
• Candidate will provide list of contacts, answers received, live links created, summary report
A great candidate will be organized, present data on video skype, measure activities and show weekly progress reports to proven results of work.
Responsibilities & Skills
* Organizational and Presentation Skills
* SEO and Link Building expertise
* Research link building opportunities
Organize contacts and perform outreach using BuzzStream or your preferred Link Building tools.
Work closely with Managing Director and provide SEO strategy recommendations to make link outreach more successful.
Track and report on your progress and success weekly.