We have launched a new, fresh start-up called wikitour.io. It is really a great travel site to look for tourist attractions related to a historical figure like Nelson Mandela, Michelangelo, Thomas Edison and many others. For each famous person we do a free tour [login to view URL] and we need to promote each tour on forums discussing about a particular famous person.
The procedure of the forum posting for our project is the following:
1) You choose a historical figure from a list of tours [login to view URL] starting from a letter A . For instance, the first one will be Albert Einstein. Your backlink to this tour will be [login to view URL]
2) You look for Albert Einstein related forum threads. There are many possible searches to apply, but the most simple is just to google "Albert Einstein forum".
3) You choose a forum with a Albert Einstein thread. You check if there are comments to this thread and you make sure that the discussion on this thread is about Albert Einstein.
4) Register on forum and, after admin approval, post your comment with a backlink on the Albert Einstein thread. The comment should be relevant to the topic or it should be somehow connected to the topic. You can also tell people openly about a great tour map with all memorable places associated with life of Albert Einstein. You can tell people that you make a research on life and work of Albert Einstein and ask if you marked all significant places on this map [login to view URL] . You may apply many different strategies.
You post a backlink with anchor or not, it is up to you. I will count both. My examples of posting are as follows
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
If you want to use anchor, you may apply: tour, map, travel map, travel destinations, name of the person ( in our example it is Albert Einstein), tour map, tour with places to see, tour with places to visit, points of interest of the person, places to see, places to visit etc.
The project report can be organized in this way [login to view URL]
This is a sample doc. You create your own following the same structure and share with me a doc.
You fill the doc and after 5 days you check out if the backlink is still there. Then you report me and I make a payout for a checked part.
Some key points:
- do not post more than 10 backlinks per day
- 1 backlink per 1 forum.
We will give you the list of forums where we already posted backlinks, so you would need to skip them.
- Max 5 backlinks for 1 tour.
- forum thread where you post a backlink to a historical tour should be relevant to the historical person
- Forum should not be an abandoned farm. Forum should be alive and not spammed.
- It does not matter what pr of the forum
- i count no-follow link and plain text links as well.
Our budget is 2$ per active backlink and 1$ per plain text link but I will consider your offers as well. Looking for long term collaboration as we have more than 50 tours to promote.
Make a bid with a 30 USD milestone.
If you read all this project description, please write "Hello Wikitour" in the beginning of your message. It is just to filter bot bids, thank you!
I you want to differ from other candidates, you may try to post one backlink for any recently added historical person on our site and send me an excel report like I showed mentioned above. With a reasonable bid per backlink, I will choose you to accomplish the project right away.