Looking for a SEASONED marketing assistant/ project manager for a marketing agency that can do the following:
- Research marketing technologies like social media tools, email software, landing page software, etc and come back with the best ones based on a list of prerequisites.
- Complete templates to send to other freelancers like bloggers and developers explaining tasks that need to get done.
- Open new accounts on software for clients.
- Complete parts of keyword research excell sheets such as filling the keyword difficulty field.
- Come up with topics for new content for several clients.
- Complete any other small tasks that I missed and need done.
- Create new zaps for clients.
- Create designs for social media using tools like Canva, Adove Spark etc.
- Handle client requests like: send me that old email template, send me new keywords to rank for.
- Build reports.
- Help me with SEO and keyword research small tasks.
This person needs to have a solid understanding and experience with:
- Instagram, Facebook, Business Editor for Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube.
- Shopify, Wordpress, Woocommerce.
- Marketing Tech like: Mailchimp, Zapier, Active Campaign, Hubspot, Buffer, etc.
- SEMRush, SmallSEOTools, Ubbersuggest, Google Ads Keyword Planner
- Google Ads
- Fast learner, have a good sense of common sense, self starter (No hand holding).
- PERFECT ENGLISH, good understanding and communication skills.
- Ability to record videos to train clients.
- Marketing degree from a university, AND/OR 5+ years of experience with online marketing.
Only interviewing people with 5 stars, and 100+ revs. NOT INTERVIEWING people with new accounts.
Hi there, Quality and time is my commitment. I have done this many times, I want to say that, I will start right now and funds will be after your satisfaction. Consider!