We are looking for assistance in conducting competitive market research for e-commerce sites that sell high-end secondary market goods ie: (used furniture, fashion, jewelry, art, antiques, home goods and collectables). Example of this type of service provider; Etsy, 1stDibs, Everything But the House, Estate [login to view URL], etc
1) Identify the sites that are active in this space - selling in the United States - provide list of all that you find.
For the industry leaders - top 5-10 companies (based on marketshare) please provide the following information:
2) Company profiles; including ownership, location, date of launch, market share, estimated market value, growth in registered users, social media followers, marketing spend, regional market coverage (which US states do they service) etc.
3) Company business models: fee structure, P&L, Partnerships ie: shipping partners, payment platform (UPS, paypal, etc), Go to Market Approach ie: personal direct sales, advertising, email, call centers
4) Press coverage in the past 5 years - please provide links to articles found
5) Please provide recent Ratings, reviews, Better Business Bureau complaints, Social Media complaints,
6) Sources of all data and graphs, charts etc that you include in report
7)Please create Charts and graphs for historic trends - business growth, market share, market value, etc. please deliver charts in excel and power point
I can do assistance in conducting competitive market research for e-commerce sites that sell high-end secondary market goods ie: (used furniture, fashion, jewelry, art, antiques, home goods .