We are an IT company based in New Zealand. We are looking for a dedicated and reliable person to achieve our company goal.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
1) Must have to Analysis the existing Website and need to make the plan of Work Agenda. 2) Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations according to latest Google Algorithm.
3) Keyword Research & Competitor Analysis.
4) Must be responsible for completing the On-Page Optimization.
5) For Off-Page Optimization, Develop and implement link building strategy (No Black Hat Techniques, Must have to follow the White Hat SEO Strategy & Link should be in High PR website).
6) Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
7) Must be able to drive high-quality traffic through the social engagement.
Requirements: 1) Proven SEO experience
2) Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing. 3) Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
4) In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
5) Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
6) A Full-time individual freelancer or small team will have priority for this project.
7)You have to give the remote access to your PC on our project time, to support & verify the work.
8)Your PC should have TeamViewer, any desk RD, and screen recording software.
If you are really interested in working any project, please answer the following question in your email
1) How many years of Experience in SEO & SMM sector?
2) On which project you worked last? Please, attach a recent sample work.
3) Describe your work strategy for this job.