we are looking for HTML 5 animators who can do my urgent project
here's the details below
We need a html 5 animation that will work across all devices (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android and Microsoft phones) with a stepped animation that is advanced by clicking (on a desktop) or tapping (on a mobile device). Animation will be placed inside a page on a wordpress site so creating a shortcode or integration into visual composer would be a bonus. Rough pdf concept is attached and has been designed in a tablet environment, you will need to ensure that it works as desired across mutliple screen sizes.
Animation would proceed as follows:
1. values would appear similar to the "each year" animation on the home page of [url removed, login to view] Once the animation is in place the text should fade in.
2. slide one animation would disappear in a reverse animation of how it appeared. with slide two animation appearing to expand from nothing similar to the opening animation on [url removed, login to view] Once expanded the circles should move around slightly as though they are "breathing". Once the circle animation is in place the text should fade in.
3. slide two animation should contract in as a reverse of how it expanded then expand out in to the larger slide three animation. Just as slide two once expanded the circles should move slightly. Once the circle animation is in place the text should fade in.
4. slide three text should fade out and slide four text should fade in. Circles should continue moving slightly as this is happening.
5. all the circles from slide three should turn orange then the camera should start zooming out slowly then faster and faster until the mass of interconnected circles are displayed in total. All new circles should be a light yellow or green and just like the other animations should move slightly. Once the animation is in place the top left text should fade in. Then on user click or touch the second text on the bottom right should appear.
on final click or touch the whole animation should collapse the way it expanded and just display the blue screen. This should also reset it so that if the user where to click again the animation would start at slide one.
This animation will be stored locally on users devices so the files size must be as small as possible.
Yes Sir. let's explore the requirement to clarify in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & regards RIMSHA