I have made this website using Adobe Muse + Adobe Edge Animate + Adobe Illustrator. It currently works in Chrome and Safari: [url removed, login to view]
1) It needs to be formatted for mobile browsers with all of the animation timing retained, and a typical vertical pop-out accordion menu instead of the long horizontal desktop version I made.
2) It needs to be made compatible with Opera, Firefox and IE
> Due Thursday 20th
- I can provide Adobe MUSE project file and all assets, including Adobe EDGE ANIMATE files.
- I can do this myself, so the price must be low to make it worth using Freelancer.
- Must have experience working with Adobe MUSE and Adobe EDGE ANIMATE websites.
The deliverable here should probably include an updated Adobe Muse project file so that mobile updates can be done in the future.
NOTE: An important aspect of this project is that Muse websites with Edge animated elements like this one, do NOT function with Muse's new fluid breakpoint system. Therefore I think a few breakpoints will need to be manually arranged. I am ok with you using as few breakpoints as possible to work with most popular phones.