We are looking for a designer to put together a digital whitepaper. The general project specs are as follows:
1. We provide the PROOFED copy (approx. 2,600 words) and imagery (designer may request further images if needed for their design) in a [url removed, login to view] folder. We will also add any links from the copy during post-production ourselves.
2. We do NOT want simple copy heavy pages, we are looking for a design, not a word doc with images turned into a PDF, however, there can be copy only pages occasionally.
3. Mobile-friendly design is requested - meaning we want people to be able to comfortably read the document on a large phone or tablet. Therefore, amount of text, font-size, final PDF file size etc will need to be considered. Page orientation is open, but must be consistent throughout.
4. We would like to see a sample design page before committing to a particular design.
5. We would like to reserve the right for two sets of revisions within the original bid.
6. We would like the design files upon completion in case future editing is needed. Our preferred design software is InDesign, but it is not required.
7. We are hoping for a completion time of under three weeks.
This project should be considered a test for future work. As a magazine publisher we are always in need of quality designers for projects like this or overflow work.