WESTMOOR MFG. CO., makers of Panhandle Western Wear and Rock & Roll Denim, based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, seeks a TEMPORARY Graphic Designer.
Westmoor Mfg. Co. was founded on the principles of individuality, intelligence, and style. Today, Westmoor Mfg. Co. prides and builds itself upon family values that permeate throughout the company’s successful apparel brands. Panhandle label honors its authentic cowboy inspiration through its small but impactful style details, western prints, and supreme fit. Rock and Roll Denim and Rock and Roll Cowgirl present western apparel and denim with a fashion flare that is undeniably enticing. The clothing features the details those living the Western lifestyle know and love while pushing the boundaries with new prints, stylized embroidery, and modern trends. Through these brands the company has continued to pursue its love of fashion, persistently and consistently designing and creating stylish, high-quality merchandise.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for a temporary time. This person will assist our current Graphic Designer for 30 days, and possibly a bit longer. It depends on the duration of the projects.
- Create visually appealing promotional materials, advertisements, signage, event flyers and banners, promotional email blasts, logos, and any outward communication art pieces.
- Ability to produce original and high-quality artwork and creative designs that cater to our target market, with a good eye for detail, color, design, fonts, aesthetic and layout
- Candidate will also have high proficiency to retouch and edit photos to a desired quality **very important**
- Ability to maintain and manage, with efficiency, a creative asset deadline calendar to manage project deadlines
- Illustrates concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts to present to the marketing and/or design teams
- Graphic designer should be highly creative, analytical and detail oriented
- Receive and follow instructions, volunteer ideas and solutions, and works well under pressure
- Proficient in software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office
- Able to perform and work well as part of team
- Must be able to work from our local office in Fort Worth
**Looking to fill position by mid-week of next week**
You must submit a resume and portfolio information in order to be considered for the position.
• hi, I can create your * GRAPHIC WORK * design. I am a graphic designer and illustrator artist. Please check my portfolio in freelancer: https://www.freelancer.com/u/erithonia.html
Sir I have some questions regarding the project, I can provide you the maximum value in minimum price, with unlimited revisions until you get satisfied. Please ping back