Project A: BlockchainAgility - - - PRIORITY
- "BlockchainAgility" logo already concepted/approved by client. Uses Grotesque font. Reference page 3 of the attached, and for the exact blue, see [login to view URL], for the blue the client wants.
- Show client 2-3 options for the gray.
- Show client options for a social web icon/square, like page 3 in the PDF. Again, use blue and gray, NOT purple.
- Finalize, render the treatments into various large-small file sizes for use in web to print
- Show client concept for PPT template
- Show client concepts for biz cards and lettered (US standard); biz cards will print front and back.
- INPUT: Client is in technology (blockchain, crypto recruiter). He prefers very simple, clean looks, like LinkedIn's branding. Conservative, respected, simple is the vibe.
PROJECT B: OneFocus
- This is a 2nd client. They make "business process management" software. This software is a cloud-based system (think, Salesforce) that unites data from other systems. Then it acts like a conductor using a rules engine. It unites communications across email, text, etc. It models the best way to do business processes, so that all employees do them the say way when using the software. In real-time it reports how things are going -- revenue, the flow of work, who is getting things done (and who is not). It works on desktop, laptop and phones (responsive).
- Client called themselves "OneFocus" because the idea is it helps everyone focus on the job at hand. It clears away distractions, each person is accountable for what they do, so there's no bickering, etc. Executives can see what's going on using the product's dashboard.
- Attached is drafted web copy if you're trying to understand the product.
- Client needs basic brand package: logo, color palette, font selections, and then business cards/letterhead, and powerpoint template. We want to show them three options. The final products for this project are all same as the above project. This one requires more creativity, this is a start-up.
- Client has NO logo to speak of now. So, there's no reference to give you, it is an open book.
- BRANDS THEY ADMIRE: Client likes the branding of Slack and Asana. Seem to like contrasts vs. pastels or overly muted tones. I'd suggest we experiment using core colors of dark blue, red, gold, and similar colors that are bold, high contrast, and "male" in their sensibilities.
- BUYERS: OneFocus sells to senior executives in healthcare, manufacturing and technology. Customers are well-educated American males, 35-65 years old, living in midwestern United States. They are comfortable buying (or wish to buy...) brands like Microsoft, SAP, IBM and so on. We want to come across as established, stable, reliable, and a safe bet. So, even if this is a start-up company, they do NOT want to be risky or edgy. They feel they need to come across as middle of the road.
If you have any further questions on either project, please ask. I care about your efficiency and everyone making profits on projects!
Hello,I am sana from [login to view URL] i have 7 years experience in this industry and iam ready to work on your project please check our portfolio [login to view URL]
Hello, Greetings from Techobrie! We have a team of dedicated and highly experienced Engineers, We will assign you full time dedicated experts who will work on your requirements.