Design is one of those things that always could use a fresh pair of eyes, and a new approach and we are looking to bring on - on a freelance basis - a new designer who throws caution to the wind, loves taking risks, and is anything but "creative".
We’re searching for a talented graphic designer who is self-motivated and able to take direction while also problem solving and thinking outside the box when a design solution is needed. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the development and execution of wide-ranging design requests. This individual will be responsible for a variety of creative projects including brochures, advertisements, marketing materials, social media designs, presentations, logos, packaging, and website graphics. This individual need to be a creative, strategic thinker and this role requires agility and a willingness to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Professional and creative graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite or any other industry-standard software
- Communicating clearly while taking responsibility to learn new aspects and follow given instructions properly.
- Accuracy of projects, proofing, and quality assurance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of design principles: layout, color theory, typography
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously with aggressive turnaround deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to follow art direction and collaborate on design projects within a team environment
- Strong English skills
- High level of organization and ability to prioritize
Deliverables needed will be:
- Editing and redesigning existing graphics and templates as needed
- Creating and designing new graphics and templates as needed
- Creating social media graphics (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Creating eye-catching website banners and graphics
- Creating marketing materials such as logos, banners, flyers, business cards and media kits as needed
Additionally, please give a brief 1-2 paragraph summary of your design experience and why you feel like you’d be a great fit for this work. Also, include two relevant samples that show your best design work and creativity