Scope of Work:
1. Design and Creative of Sign Board
2. Design and Creative of External glass (One Way Vision Glass Sticker)
3. Design and Creative of Reception Room stickers
4. Design and Creative of Distribution Car
Specs and Requirements:
1. Our logo design concept is completed, it is attached. Our brand name in Turkish "Çamaş[login to view URL]", which means "Landry Basket"
2. The colors of the sign board is to be as follow: the logo text is white, the background of the board to be blue (Mr. J eff like blue)
3. The concept of our business is similar to Mr J eff business concept (more details about Mr J eff design and creative are in the attachments), the colors are similar, the content and designs themes to be similar, but we should have our own identity in term of not to break their design rights, so we will not worry about future legal claims from their side.
4. You can take the design elements from Mr Jef f elements (I attached pictures for their business shops and brand), but as I mentioned, it should not be exact copy past, we should do some modification or variations.
5. The sign board dimension is 4m wide, and we need to decide about the height, we can assume the height for now as 50 to 60 cm.
6. For Glass and reception room design and creative you need to review the attached resources to be your inputs in addition to your imagination and knowledge.
7. I prepared detailed/precision AutoCAD drawings for Glass windows/door and reception room walls elevations so you will get exact dimensions. pdf print out is attached.
8. The design of the glass should be containing visual design and text as well, the text to be attractive to the customer and information about the services and the business. Like; headlines, services, logo, phone number, whatsapp number, website address, application on Android and iOS, etc.
9. The above are the available directions, more details will be discussed in the interviews with the shortlisted freelancers.
10. Photos of the shop from outside are attached. The design should be shown on those photos to evaluate it as if they are in the real life (simulation on the shop photos for external glass)