UI, UX and Web development. HTML 5 and PHP
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW BEFORE APPLYING
We are a new digital marketing agency. The successful applicant will not only build our new site but will also be given future work for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a team working with them, and have a high degree of expertise if they are to win future jobs.
No Wordpress is to be used for this site.
A good example of THE UI AND UX we are seeking, is [login to view URL]
WE DO NOT REQUIRE a client login function.
WE DO NOT REQUIRE THE SECURITY FUNCTION.
We have our own logo and brand created.
The (D) below is the number of different pages that will need to be designed. Those with the same number will have the same design.
1. Home (logo) (D1)
Should have an overview of the key headers below.
2. Digital Enablement (D2)
a. In Store Digital Solutions (D3)
b. Website Development (D3)
c. Search Engine Optimization (D3)
3. Digital Marketing (D2)
a. Brand Strategy & Development (D4)
b. Social Media Management (D4)
c. Reputation Management (D4)
d. PPC online advertising (D4)
4. Business Finance & Legal (D2)
a. Mezzanine finance solutions (D5)
b. Debt Collection (D5)
5. Business Start Ups (D2)
a. Business Coaching (D6)
b. Startup investment (D6)
6. Insights (D7)
a. Article (D8)
Become a client link at the bottom of the page with questionnaire (D9)
9 Different page that will be required to be designed, with differing content on each.
1. Experience flow chart
2. Prioritization of content
3. Number of pages and suggestions
1. General layout
1. Mobile first development
2. HTML 5 for dynamic content
3. CSS 3 for layout.
4. Java, Java script, J query,
5. Customer dynamic back end to update content: PHP/SQL for database content
6. Programming Container: Intel XDK (option, preferred, lets you do mobile pages that looks likes apps)
7. Mobile Angular UI (combines boostrap 3 and Angular)
8. Flash for videos. Develop content to delivery them.
9. Able to leave a comment on articles using FB
10. Script to run a client questionnaire before being able to apply.
We expect Design stage to take no longer than 45 hours of work
We expect Development phase to take no longer than 40 hours of work
Phase 1. Wireframes with an objective of how it will look, need a design to be shown of the website.
Phase 2. Development of website (everything)
Phase 3. Refinements and changes to the websites. (4 reviews)
Phase 4 Final Review and Sign off.
We are ready to gather more detailed requirements for this website. Please consider our portfolio and allow us to work for this website. My Portfolio - https://www.freelancer.com/u/mciittech.html