I have client that is looking to revamp their existing website ([login to view URL]). See actual requirements below:
1. HOME PAGE
The picture of the conference must be removed as we do not do conference support. Maybe we can add a slideshow (like on [login to view URL]) with 2 or 3 pics about LCCS and what we do (I can send you some pics of us).
2. ABOUT US: - here I would like to have subheading (who we are, confidentiality, languages).
2.1 WHO WE ARE: There is no really a description of us, I would like to add that: Who we are, how we started, what set us apart from others?
2.2 CONFIDENTIALITY: we offer confidentiality agreements; your documents are always safe with us.
2.3 LANGUAGES: [a list of our languages] like [login to view URL]
3. OUR SERVICES
LCCS stands for LANGUAGE, CULTURE AND COMMUNICATION SERVICES therefore our services are:
3.1. LANGUAGE: Translations (a description); Interpreting (a description), language classes (description), transcreation (a description).
3.2. CULTURE: cross cultural training, culture classes (currently only for Spanish culture).
3.3. COMMUNICATION: change “editorial” for “editing and proofreading. We do editing and proofreading (a description).
4. OUR TEAM: DELETE THIS SECTION
5. ADD MORE TESTIMONIALS AND ASSOCIATES
6. CONTACT US – this section is not activated. I would like for people to be able to request a quote through the website.
7. I would like to add JOBS to my tabs so freelancers that are interested can add their details and I receive them, it eliminates admin for me (now if someone is interested I have to sit and send them a form then they must fill it out and send it back and then I have to print and file it. IF it is online I can just eliminate a lot of admin on myself).
I think in essence that is the most important changes, I am trying to get my company out there and get more clients and the first place they look is on the website, so I would like it to be up to date.
I would also like to mention that it is a work in progress and I add languages as I find people, so I will maybe bother you everytime I get a new language in order to update it on the website…