We’re looking for an experienced web designer/front-end developer to put the finishing touches on our new search, ordering and payments platform.
* JQuery 1.11, Bootstrap 3.3
* Django templating language
Browser compatibility: IE8+, fully responsive and accessible design
Estimated time: 2-3 week (based on experience)
Start date: end of September
GeneAdviser is an online marketplace for clinical genetic testing. We are a dual-facing platform, with both clinicians and laboratories as our customers.
We’re looking for a web designer to refine the basic design on our newly-built search and ordering and payments platform. You should be quick, responsive worker, with a portfolio of crisp, user-friendly designs and clean, compliant code.
The website currently:
* uses Bootstrap 3 / JQuery 1.11 throughout
* has basic functional design (e.g. default Bootstrap styles)
* has fully functional front-end (JS) and back-end (Django) code
You would be working to give finishing touches, which would involve editing CSS and JS files, as well as Django templates.
What we want from you
* Navbar design - current version uses the default Bootstrap navbar styles, we would like something based on our style guidelines
* Homepage design - modify spacings, font sizes, choose banner picture and implement IE8 compatible parallax
* Design finishing touches on all other pages, including modifying font size, spacing, panel styling
* Browser compatibility testing for Internet Explorer 8, modern browsers and mobile devices
We can provide access to our private website and design specification for you to create a final quote.
How to apply
Please do not send a detailed proposal or sales information. We would simply like you to respond to this post with:
* a quote for the full cost of the work
* a timeline (start date and estimated end date)
* a short CV or link to your professional website (eg: LinkedIn)
* an example of your code (eg: Github)
* links to three examples of recent, relevant work
Please feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions. Please *do not* call the office.
hello, i am red hat certified engineer and i am more then 4 year experience in this field ie asily can do this have a look to my reviews ready to start now thanks