We are MindSplash. We are planning to develop an online responsive academic testing web application for school students of ages 5 to 17. We need you to design user interface for the following in Photoshop:
1. A general business website with sections like home, about, features, advantages, free trail, pricing, register, etc.
2. Forms. Particularly Login or register page.
3. Student's interface after logging in. Students are one of 3 types of users.
4. Subject wise nestable index and topic wise tutorial (Plain text and images).
5. The actual test interface. This interface might have next question button, timer, question text and 4 possible options to choose the answer form. There are 4 types of questions.
6. Students can bookmark interesting questions to review later. You need to design an interface to review bookmarked questions and to view their solutions.
7. School's interface after logging in. Schools are another type of users. Schools can manage their students who subscribed for this application. Schools have features like adding students, modifying student information or deleting students.
8. Teacher's interface after logging in. Teachers are another type of users. Teachers can add questions to the web application which will be shown to students during a test. Teachers interface should have features to add, modify and delete questions.
9. UI elements like typography (headings, normal text, font, font sizes, subtext, etc), forms, tables, lists, modal pop ups, error messages, warnings, success messages, buttons, grid boxes, progress bars, pricing tables, drop downs, tooltips, popovers, pagination, etc.
All final interfaces should be responsive friendly and we are going to need designs for tablet and phone screen sizes for two pages namely website homepage and user account after logging in.
The interface should be unique, have high readability and should be suitable for Indian students of ages 5 to 17. Students are going to look at the application for hours, the interface should not put any stress on the eyes. Follow baseline rhythm if possible.
We need you to give PSDs as deliverables of the project.
We attached our logo.
Hi, I'm Nermin. I've read the project description and I believe I can deliver a creative and innovative design solution. If you have any questions, let me know.