This is a courier and delivery company. I need someone to develop an ordering page. Here are the details:
1. The ordering page is a completely separate page. This page is dedicated to collecting the following information from the customer:
1a) Pick up address
1b) Drop off address
1c) Package item (flowers, cakes, courier)
1d) Date and time of delivery (with an option of ASAP)
2. The ordering page needs to be a step by step page. The only way for the customer to proceed with 1b) is to fill out 1a) correctly.
3. The ordering steps for 1a) and 1b) needs to have a visual map on the side. Similar to this [login to view URL]
4. There is a boundary of where we deliver. So when the customers enter an address for 1a) and 1b), it should throw off an error code saying "Sorry! We do not pick up/deliver to this location yet!)
5. For 1c) I want a visual box, with 6 options ([login to view URL]) and additional options for example flowers would be ([login to view URL])
6. There should be a verticle bar on the right side of the screen with a total ([login to view URL]) and of course any item they add additionally, should be added to the total
7. After they selected all the option, there should be a payment option at the very bottom, with an option to pay PayPal or CC right away.
8. The ordering page is going to be linked through an API to a third party delivery software. But that is most likely done by the courier app technicians. But just FYI
BE ADVISED, if you are bidding for this project:
1. Deadline timing is important. If you tell me 3 days, it's 3 days on the dot. Ofocurse, if we agree on chat that it will take longer, this does not apply.
2. DO NOT REPLY if you know that you cannot do the project
3. DO NOT GIVE ME A GENERIC INTRO, I WILL DELETE RIGHT AWAY! Read and send me a personalized message.
4. You must follow the instructions, in this project detail and any detail we discuss.
5. Don't give me a basic $10 buck quote and say later it is $100.
And of course, I know most of you guys will lose on the opportunity to win this project because you will never read this.
I will cancel and refund if you do not conform to these rules above.