PLEASE NOTE: Only apply for this project if you are able to understand English, write understandable English, and speak English well enough to work through this project.
I am looking for a Wordpress expert to provide a design for an existing website that needs a facelift. Please note that all of the content is already generated on the existing site. It just needs a new design that is updated and is Google-friendly. The website is approximately 7 (seven) pages.
The current website, [login to view URL], is very slow to load and requires a new design that is both desktop friendly and mobile responsive. It also needs to be optimized for SEO purposes (proper titles, metatags, loading speeds, etc…, and other Google-friendly attributes). Much of this is already done, but the design is corrupted and requires a new design. This is a turnkey project.
The successful candidate will utilize the existing content on the current site and incorporate it into a new design. I also have available, each of the website pages as a word document, so you can transfer the content to the new pages in the event that this is too difficult to transer directly from the current website.
All critical elements need to be included in the new website design including
• On Page optimization best practices, including authorship, metadata, schema and rich snippets.
• Optimized usability.
• Optimized for conversion rate.
• Proper Sitemaps (XML/HTML).
• Optimized social media icons.
• Optimized CTA buttons.
• A fully responsive mobile site and to ensure that the new website is optimized for all desktop and mobile devices (android, iphone, tablets)
• All on-page SEO is ready and optimized with proper metatag titles and descriptions, lengths of descriptions, etc... I need to know that it is ready to publish and make live with absolutely no junk code. To ensure this, you will run an audit with software such as Optimizr or some other software to validate the on-site integrity of the new design.
• You must tag each page so Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools can analyze the website. Access to GA will be provided for you as required.
• Any other items that would improve the site that you will do that perhaps differentiate your services from other Freelancer candidates.
The new site will reside on your server until we make it perfect and then we will migrate it over to my server.
Please review the website [login to view URL] and write back to me with your SPECIFIC COMMENTS as to how you will improve with a new design and implementation. Please note that the site may take a long time to load, so please set your browser accordingly to allow extended time to load.
The timeframe for 100% completion is 30 days. If any questions arise, please free to contact me anytime. Thank you for your time and attention.