We're on online retailer that sell coins with serial numbers and need our customers to purchase them, physically trade/gift them, confirm the trade/gift and then access mapping to view past/current ownership. This is how we need it to work.
- We (Seller #1) sell coin on Website #1.
- Seller #1 processes order by selecting coin (S/N) to ship from stock
- Seller #1 enters unique coin ID (S/N) into database with recipient's name and city location/zip/postal on Website #2
Customer receives Coin:
- Customer #1 visits web site #2 to register coin by entering name, email, city location/zip/postal
- Seller #1 confirms Customer #1 as owner of received coin based on (S/N), name, email, city location/zip/postal
Customer #1 Trades/Gifts Coin to New Owner #1:
- New Owner #1 creates account on Website #2 with name, email, city location/zip/postal
- New Owner #1 adds received coin ID (S/N)
- Customer #1 receives an email prompting him to approve trade/gift to New Owner #1 based on name, city location
- Customer #1 + New Owner #1 receive an email notification of completed trade
- New Owner #1 now becomes Customer #1 – history is saved on mapping now showing a red pin for all previous Customers and green pin for current New Owner #1
Seller #1, Customer #1 & New Owner #1 visit web page to view map showing pinned current location of ALL coins
- Coin ID (S/N) of coins / city is displayed with drop pin (show amount of coins in region within pin graphic as text).
- use google maps api.
- clicking on pin will show list of coins in that area by first name and coin #.
- Search by Coin ID (S/N) and list results of all previous owners and location history (also shown as pins on mapping)
- Basic formatting to match Website #1 CSS and Logo Branding required (all files available).
Hello Your project is my favorite one. I have a good skill and many experiences in this field. If you hire me, I will do my best . I will complete your project perfectly. Thanks.
Hi. I have been working with php for over 5 years now. I can help you with the website if we get to talk to eachother once. All I need is you to be available when I have questions. I look forward to hear from you.