We need help to setup Event tracking (watch a video embedded in our website) + Conversion Goals for our website: [login to view URL]
- We have a website built on Wordpress, and we have already installed the Google Kit plugin to install Tag Manager + track visitors in Google Analytics. The website also uses Amazon Cloudfront CDN (in case that is relevant to know)
- Google Analytics is already tracking successfully visitors to the website.
- We have tried to track events of video views on our website using this guide ([login to view URL]), but the video view events are not being tracked.
- We also have a subdomain, which we already setup using this guide ([login to view URL]) but the subdomain is NOT being tracked. Visiting a page in our subdomain is the indicator that a visitor converted (goal conversion)
We do not feel comfortable giving admin credentials to a freelancer, so a "guided solution" where you tell us what to change via a video call might be the best approach.
Goals / Deliverables:
- Video view events being tracked properly in Google Analytics
- Goal conversions being tracked properly in Google Analytics + Adwords (to stop remarketing ads to users that already converted)
We can fix your [login to view URL] checked it. Just give us the chance to prove ourselves....... We have some questions to clarify,please reply us so we could discuss the project in details. Thanks & Regards Moumita