I am looking for a freelancer to help me with my project. The skills required are freeswitch and fusionpbx
FusionPBX CDR billing requirements
Currently i have a single FusionPBX configured in a multitenant environment with different SIP trunks from multiple providers configured per tenant. Given that there are multiple providers, the upstream CDR reports are not suitable for processing the clients billing for their calls. It has been decided that FusionPBX CDR reports will be used to generate billing for customers based on account_code.
We do not need a [login to view URL] the billing module is enough. Later I will be doing the website part.
My budget is 100 dollars
The solution needs to include the following features:
- Third party application is required. No changes are to be made to the FusionPBX system other than configuration changes
- On every extention we give account_code and the customers are sorted based on this account code.(not based on domain)
- We have global Packages. Every package has their own prefixes (See below packages table for reference)
- No package selected then use default package
- Per customer,
○ 1 National Landline Calls,
○ 2 National Mobile Calls,
○ 3 Service Numbers,
○ 4 Toll Free Numbers
○ 5 EU Calls
○ 6 International Calls
- On begin of the call via LCR we should see
○ Which customer is making the call (look caller account_code)
○ Check the package to which the prefix belongs for this account_code
○ Select default package if the prefix is not related to any package
○ See following scenarios-
Scenario 1- Check the ‘max monthly call limit’ and ‘monthly total used call minutes’ from ‘Customer’ table below, if it exceeds the limit, calls cannot be made
Scenario 2- If under the limit, then check the ‘package type’ from v_lcr_package table. Compare ‘Limit’ from this table with the ‘Package used call minutes’ from ‘Customer’ table,
Scenario 3- if under the limit then follow the free calls or unlimited calls package, else if over the limit then check ‘Package Id after limit’ for the package to be followed further.
Only if you understand the requirements and have prior experience on this then respond. If you already have a working module or a complete idea on how to build this billing system then please do get back to us.