Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Contract Type: 4 Month Contract
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Marc Ellis Consulting have an exciting opening to work for one of the largest bank in Abu Dhabi. This opportunity is for a minimum of 4 months and it may be extended based on you performance.
The job accountabilities for the Quality Assurance Analyst include, but are not limited to the following
• Maintaining the integrity of the team's core offering, ensuring delivery of software of the highest standard
• Prepare comprehensive system test script
• Specify the expected results
• Conducting extensive testing of software and hardware.
• Defining the appropriate tests required and any associated test data
• Ensure that end users receive acceptable implementation instructions.
• Raise defects and provide sufficient detail to enable efficient debugging by other parties including liaising with other parties to ensure quick resolution of defects raised
To be successful, you will need to have the following skill set
• A University degree in business management (or accounting related fields) or Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
• 3- 5 Years’ Experience in IT Quality Assurance
• 2-3 Years’ Experience with testing of core banking
• Very good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
• Min 2 years of experience in custody operations & trade lifecycle
• Sound understanding of defects management process
• Sound understanding of Test case development and execution processes
• experience in a variety of testing efforts (desirable)
• Exposure to a variety of test and defects management tools
• Understanding of common software failures and faults
• Adaptable to changing priorities
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player with the ability to work effectively with people from different backgrounds
• Must have initiative and a positive work attitude and must be a quick learner
• Confident, eager and willing to take on new challenges.
• Good interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Arabic is a plus.