Our consulting firm seeks to hire a part time payroll assistant experienced, detail-oriented payroll specialist The successful candidate possesses the ability to accurately prepare and process payroll for all project employees on a bi-weekly basis, provide administrative assistance with employee file information, and prepare monthly reports for our client.
• Ensure accurate processing and recording of all payroll transactions
• Preparation of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted to
• Printing of checks for all clients and drop at the post office
• Prepare payroll data and run reports, Cut checks, scan all documents and maintain filing
• Review payroll reports and distribute paychecks
• Distribute paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Excel - must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets with basic formulas
• Word - must be able to create and maintain word documents
• Able to work on confidential items and maintain a level of professionalism
• Needs to have the ability to work on several different projects with
• Attractive wage rates
Hi i am interested in your project and i can give you satisfactory done we can discuss for better understanding send me message so that we can discuss for better understanding Thank you
Have experience on official level and you will find me up to the mark Relevant Skills and Experience Ms word, excel, outlook, communication and reporting skills, knows short hand as well