An Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for compiling, recording, verifying, and maintaining data and payments to payable records by performing the following duties.
• Daily matching of invoices to customized procurement system
• High Volume processing and entering of invoices into system
• Filing of paid invoices and maintenance of accounts payable files
• Reconciliation of monthly vendor statements
• Communicate with vendors on any questions or discrepancies on invoices as necessary
• Weekly review of open invoices not yet processed or received
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks
• Daily setup of online payments
• Adhoc projects as work load allows.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures, including without limitation the Employee Handbook.
• Perform such other tasks as directed by the Accounts Payable Manager and Finance Department.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, macros, and formulas
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Prior Accounts Payable experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Highly Organized
• Strong Typing and Data Entry Skills
• Results Driven
Hi, I am CPA by qualification, having experience of more than 6 years in a reputed MNC as a Financial Analyst, having good knowledge in Accounting and well versed with various Accounting software. Regards Pooja shah
I will deliver on time Relevant Skills and Experience With great experience in accounting works Proposed Milestones $555 USD - milestone1 $695 USD - milestone2