Independent Employment Group has a great opportunity available for an Accounts Payable position, This is a 1st shift, temporary position that will last from September to JUN.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reconciling daily invoices
- Receiving PO's
- Paying vendors
- Data entry and validation
- Assist/back up as needed with accounts receivable and credit/collection
- Associate's Degree or 4-year degree preferred
- Previous accounting experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use computer programs such as Word and Excel and familiar with Outlook for email is required
- Detail oriented
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
I have very good self skills, and can perform the task in efficient way. and complete the task in time. Waiting for your positive response. and also i have the experience of procurement.