Our firm seeks to hire a part time payroll assistant experienced detail- oriented payroll specialist The successful candidate possesses the ability to accurately prepare and process payroll for all project employees provide administrative assistance with employee file information, and prepare monthly reports for our client.
• Ensure accurate processing and recording of all payroll transactions
• Preparation of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted to
• Printing of checks for all clients and drop at the post office
• Prepare payroll data and run reports, Cut checks, scan all documents and maintain filing
• Review payroll reports and distribute paychecks
• Distribute paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Excel - must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets with basic formulas
• Word - must be able to create and maintain word documents
• Able to work on confidential items and maintain a level of professionalism
• Needs to have the ability to work on several different projects.
• Attractive wage rates
I am hardworking, passionate and dedicated in everything I do. I also believe that everything can be learned if you are willing. So I won't be wasting your time on me.
I have an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office. Can work on Excel spreadsheets with pivots, VBA, and formulas for easy entry of data. Can work with office to draft professional reports and letters.