We are currently expanding our administrative staff with the addition of an entry-level, full-time, Accounting/Administrative Assistant. We offer a competitive salary with paid medical and dental insurance, a flexible work schedule, vacation and sick leave, and the opportunity to be part of a growing company.
The Accounting/Administrative Assistant, duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Financial/accounting functions such as AP, AR, bookkeeping.
• General administrative and office duties such as data entry, filing, responding to emails, buying office supplies, banking, etc.
• Tasks may change from time to time at Management's discretion.
• At least 1 year of experience.
• High school diploma, higher education preferred
• Intermediate level in QuickBooks and computer skills including Excel and Word.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks daily.
• Work independently.
• Professional and courteous.
• Customer Service experience a plus.
Hygieia Biological Laboratories is engaged in the research, development and manufacturing of vaccines and related products for human and animal health. Reply to the post for more details if you are interested
Hi, I have 5+ years experience in Accounting, Data Entry, Excel, Finance, Intuit QuickBooks. I feel i am fit for this project. Let's connect and discuss details over chat. Thanks
I have recently graduated with a diploma in accounting and finance. Have more than 2 years of working experience in a CPA firm and have all the knowledge required by you to get an interview for the job
Having expertise in accounting and accounting software . Work experience as accounting executive and a bachelor degree in accountancy Working knowledge of MS Office and Internet .