I'm looking for a Native Spanish speaker (South America) who will translate Around 70 videos (Total 10 Hours) of English online video course content in Spanish and provide .SRT files.
Your task is;
- Listening to the English content being taught, and creating Spanish .SRT Subtitles synchronized with the voice.
Most important thing is that YOU must be adapted to American English, as there are a lot of "AMERICAN ENGLISH" Phrases/Slangs/Terms involved in the content you'll be translating.
It's not reading from a script. There is no script. You will listen to the person (%100 American speaker) and make the translation.
Making sure the technical terms are correct, fully understanding of the content being taught is MUST.
- I will only hire IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS TRANSLATION EXPERIENCE REFERENCES that you can provide.
- I will send you a sample videos once I get your offer.
- You must be Native Spanish speaker (from South America).
- You must listen/speak English DECENTLY.
- My budget is $250 for this project.