We are looking for a qualified and / or current English/TOEFL teacher to create high school reading &
-Phase 1: labeling questions on our current SAT grammar/reading sections and matching them to internal
objectives in Excel-- this requires extensive knowledge of reading analysis techniques and problem types.
-Phase 3: writing/creating grammar/reading problems from scratch that satisfy internal objectives and
match the difficulty of questions on the real tests
- a qualified English/TOEFL teacher (preferably a current teacher)
- comfortable with data input in Excel
- understands technical reading & grammar terms in English
- a team player
- Must be fluent in English
- Previous experience is an advantage
- Must be available to work on evenings
- Must have attention to detail and be well organized
- Must have stable Internet connection
- Flexible and responsive to ALL forms of communication including emails and instant messengers
- Can work independently, resourceful and be able to meet deadlines.
- Technical skill is an advantage
We are looking for someone who can commit and will be able to go online and work without excuses.
If he / she proves to be strong enough to continue the project through Phase 3, we would consider
extended period of work.
Please bid no more than $5/hr
To confirm that you have read the ad entirely, please include "I am your English developer"at the
beginning of your cover letter.