I have a small project where 5 Canon DSLR cameras are to be powered by a single PCB.
The board will be powered by a single 12V 500W Meanwell switch mode supply.
This supply will then have to be converted down into multiple 7.5V 2.1A isolated DC rails. It is very important that each rail is completely isolated and component size and cost are kept to a minimum.
- Power LED
- PCB mount Screw Terminals for GND, 12V
Each Output Rail - 5 total
* Over Current Protection
* .PCB surface mount LED to indicate power is active
* Suitable PCB mount screw terminal for 0V, 7.5V
- Altium Project - Schematic and Component Libraries
- Altium Project - PCB and Component Libraries
- BOMs (Altium schematic and PCB should be properly created to generate this)
I am good with PCB layout, also very profiicient at electronics. Please message me Relevant Skills and Experience Electronics, English (UK), PCB Layout Proposed Milestones $30 AUD - initial milestone