I need a ready-to-use image file for Raspberry Pi Zero that will do the following:
- fast-boot into a Sega Genesis emulator;
- use buttons connected to GPIO pins as a game controller (4 directional buttons - up/down/left/right, and 8 functional buttons - a/b/c/x/y/z/start/mode);
- no text/raspberry logos on boot;
- show preloaded games list on start-up that lets you choose which game ROM to play;
- output audio through a sound amp to a speaker; I don't know what to connect amp input to, so I'll need a diagram.
- himi disabled (if necessary), AV output only.
I need a ready image file that can be deployed directly and will work right out of the box without tweaking anything. Pinout of the buttons can be on any GPIO pins but make sure to do the corresponding settings in an emulator. Also, a simple schematic that shows GPIO mapping is required.
I will need your video of everything working before I release the milestone. Serious bidders only please. Experience in making Rpi projects is welcome.
Resources that might help you to accomplish this:
1. Remove boot-up text: [login to view URL]
2. Fast booting: [login to view URL]