I'm looking for a UPS circuit board design that can satisfy the following requirements for the Raspberry Pi 3.
- Charge battery with 12V solar panel
- Supply to 5V and up to 2.5A Power to Raspberry pi
- Accepts charge from 20W solar panel
I want to be able to monitor the following data
== Example ==
- Soft copy of Circuit Board Design
- 10 physical sample Circuit Boards that we can test (You can choose any pcb printer/manufacture that you wish)
- Python source code that will go along with it
NOTE: Existing circuit board designs that meets the project requirements are acceptable and you are encouraged to provide these project references.
The project was specified mistakenly as $30-$250 budget. Unfortunately, I'm not able to change it after the project was posted. You are more than welcome to bid more than $250.
Hello Sir. I Have A GOOD experience In Design and Building UPS .I Think Your Project is Easy And it Doesn't Need A lot Of Money To be Done. I Am Ready. Good Luck.