LED Lighting in residential and commercial lighting applications
Design of driver circuit for LED's used in domestic and commercial lighting.
1. Understand the operation of LED's and the technical aspects of LED’s used in domestic and commercial lighting applications.
[login to view URL] about the various constraining aspects that are of importance in relation to operation of LED’s used in above applications
3. Discuss the power requirements and operational aspects of LED’s for a cost effective, fit for purpose, energy efficient and sustainable design.
4. Design a simple driver circuit to operate LED’s used typically in ambient lighting applications in the domestic sector and build a prototype of the circuit.
5. Illustrate and discuss about the importance of operating temperature of the LED’s and the attached circuitry. Suggest and analyse the measures that can be taken to alleviate thermal issues.
6. Draw conclusions and produce a report.
The use of lighting modelling software and hardware. Building a prototype that can address the issues of a malfunctioning or a broken LED(s) and provide a regulated.
Hello. We have just finished a similar project and if you're interested we can discuss the project details by skype, e-mail, viber or whatsapp. Thank you. Regards, Grigor