We are looking for someone with experience in using Seattle Cloud app platform to write full tutorial guide. Only bid if you have good knowledge and experience in using their platform (not any other platforms). This is a customized project and we will retain full rights to the tutorials. We consider that you understand and accept the term when bidding for this project.
The tutorial :
1. In pdf format with screenshots explaining all the functions available in SC to build a functional app (step by step)
2. Build an app as example in the tutorial
2. Tutorial MUST be clear and easy to follow (for beginners)
3. Incomplete tutorial will be rejected
4. Must be completed within 4 days
You may use your own SC account to create the tutorials or we will provide you the access.
Only bid if you are serious and willing to work with the conditions, time-frame and budget.
In your bid include "I can do the tutorials" to ensure you've read and understand the project. Fake bids will be reported.