1. There is no enforcement of specific standard. For example, the activities in EASA CM No.: EASA CM – SWCEH – 001 Issue: 01 Section 9.3 might be taken into consideration. However, if you are extracting the information from a standard that is not freely available, then please send the portion of standard along with the project.
2. The selected portion of standard tend to be tailored to the individual projects. At least two variabilities must be present in the selected portion.
3. The notations and rules in BVR language must be taken into consideration. However, the usage of BVR Tool is optional. Deliverable: The project files in .zip format and report in .pdf format should be named “PRO2- [login to view URL]” and “[login to view URL]” respectively. The project files and/or report have to be submitted in Canvas.
The report should contain:
1. The idea with the selection of specific activities (or requirements), in particularly why the activities need to be tailored to the individual projects must be discussed.
2. The illustration of variability model. It should contain the commonalities, variabilities, group multiplicity and constraints. Their explanation should also be given.
3. At least two different resolutions/configuration should be illustrated. The inclusion or exclusion of elements in the resolutions must be explained. The enforced constraints must guarantee the validity of specified configurations; therefore the selection and restriction of elements in configurations should be taken into consideration.
[login to view URL] placement and replacement fragments in the realization must be discussed. The execution of specific resolution/configuration and in consequence the execution of specific fragment (variation point) must also be explained.
[login to view URL] injected/deleted elements in the tailored model must be discussed in accordance with the needs of the individual project.
EFP Composer, BVR Tool and their Integration Plugin:
The interested students can download the AMASS current prototype from the [login to view URL] The EPF Composer, BVR Tool and the integration plugin is a part of AMASS bundle.