Bodyhood Pilates Website Project
The Site (Drupal 8) can be seen under:
[url removed, login to view]
Please contact us for login & password.
1. Designing responsive Design for mobile phones: Our old developer has configured the theme for responsive design, but the display for the mobile phone still needs to be designed.
2. Configuring registration forms (3 different types): Changing some wording in all registration forms + linking the terms and conditions. Setting up the calendar plug-in in the group-class-registration form.
3. Configuring the main menu, so it stays visible when scrolling down.
4. Creating a field for Facebook and upcoming workshops on the main page “home”, where the Weblog is set up.
5. Configuring the picture of the main page “home” (weblog), so that it is exchangeable (like all the other banner images on the other pages).
6. Establishing an attention getter on the main page “home” for the Newsletter and free music downloads.
7. Establishing music and video: Embedding an audio player on the main page “Music” -> either Reverb Nation or Soundcloud. For videos: Youtube.
8. Configuring Icons: Setting up social-site, newsletter-sign-up and search-function icons at the top of the page (on top of the main menu) + share icons at the bottom of texts.
9. Establishing contact for press: Adding an editable field to the contact form, where we can provide details plus a choice of 8 pictures for the press.
10. Correcting error message on the main page “CSRM” when cropping certain slider images.
11. Styling issues:
• Re-formatting quotations – all pages
• Proper positioning of images within texts (distance from pictures to texts) – pages “pelvic floor problems” and “lower back problems”
• Re-formatting height of images and distance of image to text – pages: 3 weblog-articles
• Aligning tables evenly on the page “The A-ha Experience 2b1 Pilates Workshops”
• Removing the grey background colouring when mousing over in the main menu and tables
Dear bodyhood. I check [login to view URL] carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. Our Drupal's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,