Hi, I am looking for someone who will apply to brokers for me using my details. The website to follow the leads from is:
[login to view URL]
The successful candidate must have a decent background in data entry and must possess the following skills:
1. Google sheets / Excel experience
2. Accurate and fast data entry
3. Research ability
Also, it is necessary that a small bit of research is required. In this occasion it will be to see which regulation the broker has. This will be put into the spreadsheet and if the regulation is Cysec or FCA then to apply to the program. This is easily obtainable by looking in the 'about' section of the broker. For other regulations, just not to apply but to make a note in the spreadsheet. The applicant must also follow any email verification or other stipulation asked for by the website. You may also need to put in some 'dummy' data using your initiative where certain information is requested and I didn't provide [due to unexpected questions].
So, in the spreadsheet, it will have the following entries:
1. Name of broker
2. Username and password
4. Status of application
5. Minimum trading volume and minimum deposit required for affiliate commission [perhaps necessary to email affiliate manager broker]
6. Affiliate commission
7. Type of program [CPA/Revenue share/Hybrid]
5. Any other information [for example but not limited to, security questions.]
Any other questions please feel free to contact me.