We are looking for an Administrative Assistant / Assistant Bookeeper to assist in all facets of our accounting department. This is a part-time, entry level position with favorable growth potential. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment and have:
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
• Ensure accurate processing and recording of all payroll transactions
• Preparation of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted to
• Printing of checks for all clients and drop at the post office
• Prepare payroll data and run reports, Cut checks, scan all documents and maintain filing
• Review payroll reports and distribute paychecks
• Distribute paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Excel - must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets with basic formulas
• Word - must be able to create and maintain word documents
• Able to work on confidential items and maintain a level of professionalism
• Needs to have the ability to work on several different projects.
• Attractive wage rates
Hi. I'm Edgar Díaz. I'm an Urban Planner with an MBA and a specialist in Project Management (PMI). I have experience in accounting. I am a student of AIPB, AAA, ACCA