Need one personal assistant to help do various things for us. The jobs will require you to have a computer and internet access. The jobs will vary and could involve anything but you will not have to be online at any certain time so you can work on your own schedule.
I expect frequent updates via email with estimates of how much time things will take so I can properly assign the appropriate number of tasks.
Some will be tasks of a personal nature and some will be business related. We were using a previous personal assistant who was nothing short of spectacular
but had to leave for personal reasons. Nothing illegal, unethical or adult oriented will ever be involved.
Examples of tasks that were previously done.
1. Editing photos (cropping, red eye reduction, rotating) and uploading to Facebook, Flickr and tagging them
2. Editing/splicing videos and uploading to Facebook/Youtube (convert to avi from vobs, cut into 10minute pieces)
3. Reviewing websites for flow/misspellings/problems from a users perspective (non technical)
4. Data entry (fill out forms for our company)
5. Web research for our companies reviewing industries/competitors,etc
6. Rename mp3s and fix tags
7. Fill out roster report forms (data entry)
8. Shop for lowest prices
9. Inputting settings to software per our specs
10. creating a business facebook, twitter, linkedin account
11. Anything else I can think of
Keep in mind that if you cannot do something or do not
want to do a task, just let me know. You have the right to refuse any task.
The hours will be sporadic so there could be 40hrs one week and only 2 hours the next.
The job is ongoing. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi, Thanks for the opportunity to bid on this project. I have done such data gathering and research in the past for various clients so that I will provide good service. Regards, Jai
Hello, Read and understood project details. We have a lot of experience of data scarping and data entry. We can do this job very well also we are ready to do sample entries. Hope to getting consider for this. Regards