We currently have a UI need. We'll need to use a different technology than what we would normally use.
That technology is the well known wx widgets framework.
Ideal candidate :
If you can do it, and you've done things in the past, likely you'll succeed. The ideal candidate is someone:
- knowledgeable of wx widgets interested to share his skills
- or, with C/C++ experience, linux and windows, interested to learn wx widgets all while making money
We are breaking the project into cyclic short deliveries of "quick starts".
Our team will use those quick starts to elaborate an application.
A successful and quick delivery will almost garantee awarding the next quickstart to the same freelancer.
- the delivery must includes build scripts
- the build scripts output, when we run it, needs to be a single Linux x64 X11 executable
- the executable can be ran with no issues
- the source code has to be well encapsulated and commented to help us understand it
- the final source code and build scripts are owned by the client
- the client decides whether delivery is acceptable based on :
. seemless build execution
. compatibility with visual studio, linux and windows
. comments, variable names, encapsulation and code quality
This posting is for the first quickstart. Upon successful delivery, we will award the next quick start.
The total number of estimated quickstarts is 10-20.
- demonstrate the use of listbox
- adding items, removing items, responding to events, highlighting and any additional stuff you deem interesting for the learner
. your good judgement will be appreciated by awarding the next quickstart
- a typical demo will separate UI from the data in order to demonstrate how easy to use the component is (the learner has to like the quickstart)
- the technology is well documented so sufficient material is available
- [login to view URL]
Note: We estimate at 30-50$ per quickstart