Given the plot layout for a test-loop, a CAD design must be developed using the principles of parametric design while the fabrication and assembly methods and procedures should be simultaneously considered. The material to use in inconel, a high-temperature material with good response to corrosion.
The test-loop will be used to characterize different type of pumps (the pump will not be designed but an empty space will be at the pump location and the effect of such a
test pump will be simulated later on, for example pressure drop and flow rate).
The work fluid is molten-salt (i.e. liquid fluorides such as FLiBe, LiF–KF (50–50), LiF–NaF–KF (46.5–11.5–42), LiF–RbF (44–56)) or liquid metal (i.e. Na, NaK78, Li). Molten
salts and liquid metals can be highly corrosive and corrosion increases with temperature so a material is needed that can withstand corrosion at high temperatures. The fluid
will operate between 450-750 C. The material selected in principle is inconel.
We should highlight that fluoride salts have very low vapor pressure even at red heat, carry more heat than the same volume of water, have reasonably good heat transfer
properties, do not react violently with air or water, and are inert to some common structural metals, for which they are preferred.
- University degree (preferred) in engineering (mechanical, electromechanical, mechatronic, nuclear, aerospace or similar)
- University degree in applied physics
- Technician (vocational school graduate) in mechanics / electromechanics / aeronautics / electronics + 2 years university studies or industrial experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer aided design (CAD) using Autodesk Inventor (preferred), Autodesk Fusion 360 or Solidworks
- Knowledge of basic structural analysis tools (CAE)
- Knowledge of fabrication processes and basic instrumentation is a plus
- Good communication skills writing technical documents in English language
- Good preparing technical presentations
- CAD files (.stp files a must, native format needed as well)
- Technical / fabrication drawings (.pdf)
- Basic structural analysis and report
- Presentation and individual animated files used (presentation file in .ptt or pttx format)
- Any other document or files related to the project
*reports should be written in .doc or .docx and .pdf file formats in a professional and self-content way
7-10 days maximum
- Payment of 25% when CAD files are submitted
- Payment of 10% when technical (fabrication) drawings submitted
- Payment of 15% when basic structural analysis report and figures/animations are submitted
- Payment of 10% when presentation and/or animated files are submitted
- Final payment of 40% after received and review of all deliverable and any modification needed is performed
- 10% for performance and timely delivery will be considered
- 10-20% if a full high-value professionally written technical report is prepared with explanations of each component and fabrication instructions and considerations
No initial payments will be accepted
Hello I'm Navdeep. I have done a lot of similar work and deem myself able to complete your work with best quality and in least [login to view URL] see my sample work, please send me a message. Thanks.
I meet the requirements you have mentioned. I am having masters in Mechanical engineering (in machine design). Similar works have been done in the past. Accuracy and timely deliverables are guaranteed.