We need to send commands to a Datecs DP-50D cash register in order to print a fiscal receipt.
For that wee need a C# method with parameters that is able to:
- send commands to the cash register by writing them to a .txt file
- listening for the cash register feedback that writes the replay/result to the same command file or to another file.
The commands that need to be sent are:
- ''48'' – open fiscal receipt
- ''53'' – payment
- ''54'' – print fiscal text
- ''56'' – close fiscal receipt
- ''33'' – clear the display
- ''47'' – show text on top row of the display
- ''35'' – show text on bottom row of the display
The mechanism is simple but we did not find the correct message format.
We attached example files:
- [url removed, login to view] => file containing the commands
- [url removed, login to view] => file that passes the [url removed, login to view] file to the [url removed, login to view] for execution to the cash register.
We need someone that has worked before with this type of cash register.