Represent, promote, book paid speaking engagement for an entrepreneur, former CFO, thought leader, and author.
- May handle contract negotiation and other business matters.
- Develop contacts with individuals and organizations, and apply effective strategies and techniques to ensure successful booking.
- Create, maintain, and manage sales pipeline
- Collect fees, commissions, or other payments, according to contract terms.
- Conduct auditions or interviews to evaluate potential leads.
- Negotiate with managers, promoters, and other persons regarding speaker' contractual rights and obligations.
- Manage business affairs for the speaker, such as arranging travel and lodging, selling books, and directing marketing and social media activities.
- Worked as a sales associate/manager for a Speaker Agency
- Worked as a sales rep for an event management/advertising company
- Worked as publicist in a leading PR company
- In-depth knowledge of thought leadership space - thought leaders, books, publications, events — topics focused on leadership, management, life hacking, entrepreneurship, innovation, mindfulness, etc.
- Managed and delivered on sales quota and goals
- International business and cross-cultural interest and experience (mainly in Europe)
Fixed retainer + comission on revenue